Thursday, November 11, 2010

Worst week ever!

So even the start of my week was not good. I worked sunday. Monday i had off. and i thought i should go and try the new chicken flat bread from Taco bell. I should have learned my lesson back in grade school when the whole school got sick from it. and and other time ive had it its made me sick. i spent 8 hours on monday being sick. sleeping and throwing up. that was not fun at all. so i spent my day off being sick.

Tuesday i went to work and when i was done with my shift my friend and i closed up the store. i looked at my phone and i saw a message from a girl i had gotten in a fight with last week. i had deleted her bec she was being mean and not a true friend, so she got mad and said a lot of hurtful things to me. i imagine she said them to make herself feel better.

 thing is i had to cancle plans with her for a party for a family member. she got mad and told me i was blowin her off like always. ive never blown this girl off before. she had it backwards. anyways. im pretty sure she is just mad bec she has no one else to take advantage of. but instead of dropping it like a mature grown up, she has to make all my friends i made at my old job hate me now and yell at me. how nice of her to turn my friends agianst me. some friends huh.

wednessday i went to work and everything was fine till i got home. i had some really bad tooth/mouth pains. so bad that i was crying. i woke up today (thrusday) my day off with no pain. gradually i started to feel the pain then all of a sudden it hurt so bad i was crying again. my mom told me to call a dentist... i havnt seen one since i moved here to WI in 2006 so how do i get ome fast on short notice? i called around finally the 3rd place i call tells me i need to go to the ER right away and get antibiotics and see what they can do for me before i can see a dentist.

so i try to make an apmnt at the doc and there are no openings, so i had no choice but to go in to the ER i was there for an hour and they gave me a shot in my but :( they also sent me home with 2 perscriptions. im starting to feel better now, i just hope ill be alright tomorrow for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment